Information regarding the various parts of Theos’ internal structure:
- bin/: Contains various scripts used both internally by Theos and externally by the user.
- include/: Provided for you to place your own headers in.
- lib/: Provided for you to place your own libraries and frameworks in.
- makefiles/: The makefiles that comprise the majority of Theos itself.
- install/: Rules for installing packages on different platforms. These execute commands upon install and uninstall of the package.
- instance/: Makefiles included from a sub-
makewhen building an individual instance (project). This includes the compilation of source.
- master/: Makefiles included from the master
- package/: Rules for building packages for various packaging formats. These execute commands upon building the package.
- platform/: Makefiles included depending on the current operating system platform. These set up the Theos environment appropriately for the platform.
- targets/: Makefiles included depending on the current operating system platform and the target platform. These set up the Theos environment appropriately to build for a platform.
- mod/: Provided for you to place modules in. Theos will automatically include various files from here.
- sdks/: Provided for you to place SDKs in.
- templates/: Provided for you to place your own NIC templates in.
- toolchain/: Provided for you to place toolchains in, as directed at Installation.
- vendor/: Submodule components included with Theos.
- dm.pl/: The files for the script used to build deb packages without the need for dpkg-deb.
- include/: Built-in headers that may or may not be useful for most projects.
- lib/: Built-in library definitions that may or may not be useful for most projects.
- logos/: The files for Logos.
- nic/: The files for NIC.
- templates/: Built-in templates that may be used to scaffold new projects using NIC.
- Prefix.pch: The prefix header imported into the compilation process for all C-based languages. Provides macros and imports of frameworks for legacy projects.